Short Naruto Vs Sasuke Short Naruto Vs Sasuke

There was no point

It seems like you just want views.. Its short and the quality is extremely low.

Poor Kaiba Poor Kaiba

still funny

I think this was the first ng flash i ever watched.... at least 4 yearsagomaybe less idk but it wasquite awhile ago and i found it again

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

wow

this is the first serious thing ive saw on newgrounds ... i think this is my all time favorite

Skipper Shits On Private Skipper Shits On Private

to little of a delay

no offence but its way to hard and the dealy is to short better luck next time =รพ

kenny responds:

"too" is in fact a word in the English language, STOP JERKING OFF IN YOUR ENGLISH CLASS

PotC - The Kraken PotC - The Kraken

So you sent me a message with this in the link over a year ago and this is the first time I've been on Newgrounds. Anyways, it's really nice to start my nostalgic trip through Newgrounds with such an amazing bit of music :)

Aslan-Emanuel responds:

Haha. I barely even remember your name. Lol. Anyways, thanks for checking it out. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Davy Jones Davy Jones

I love this

My only gripe is the long introduction. The transfer of emotion isn't lost in your non techno version. The organ part is very hardcore to me. I am favoriting this.

Aslan-Emanuel responds:

Thanks, dude. I would take the gripe up to Hans Zimmer about that intro, because I did it just how he did. So...yeah. I could make a different version, though. ;p
Glad you liked you, though! And, I'm really happy that you were pleased with the organ. Because, quite frankly, I still swoon every time I hear the one from the original song. Glorious!

Davy Jones--Piano Version Davy Jones--Piano Version

my favorite potc

everybody always asdds techno crap that ruins it u are awesome for leavin the pack dude
5/5
10/10
download

Desert sunset Desert sunset

amazing

i love your use of shading

Matrix Extrusion2 Matrix Extrusion2

Wow

I like how it has that optical illusion vibe.

onionahoy responds:

Thanks. I think I know what you mean.

Alien Symbol Alien Symbol

Just Amazing

I think that this is an extremely well drawn design.